Department: Health and Social Development
Division:Primary Health Care
Salary:R 167 808 – R 217 812 per annum (plus benefits)
- Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant or equivalent NQF Level 5 qualification
- Registration with the Pharmacy Council as Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant
- Computer literacy
- Driver’s license will be an added advantage
- Experience obtained during practical training
- Render a comprehensive professional dispensing service to improve the health status of the community
- Implement good governance and risk control processes to ensure compliance to legislation, policies and guidelines
- Implement effective stock and financial control processes
- Provide quality pharmaceutical services which is responsive to the needs of the clients / patients within the ambit of the values and guiding principles of the organisation as well as the pharmacy professional and specialised scope of practice
- Collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate intersectorally for effective people management
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-7427/6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.