Department: Economic Development
Division:Springs Produce Market
Salary:R 78 672 – R 102 144 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- 2 years’ experience
- Perform general administration duties to control sundry processes in the section
- Receive cash and cheques from buyers (buying on account) to ensure settlement of debt to the Council
- Control rent receivable from customers renting office/storage space from the Market to ensure proper accounting of money due to Council
- Complete cashbook daily to keep account of financial transactions
- Check daily receipts on Bank statements (direct deposits) to ensure accounting of all money against correct debtors
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.