Closing Date: 15 January 2016
Offering a great Learnership opportunity to hardworking candidates. If you are a team player with the relevant knowledge, good written and verbal communication skills then you are an ideal candidate. The Learnership offers training in Chemical Operations NQF Level 2
- Health Safety & Environment compliance.
- Process Plant & Equipment Operations
- Engage in own training and personal development
- Performs plant and equipment monitoring, shutdown and turnaround activities.
- Acquire valid relevant certificate of competencies of training received
- Customer Focus
- People Management and Development
- Adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, work instructions, guidelines, regulations / legislation and programs & proactive action to identify and correct potential unsafe conditions and acts
- Exhibits understanding of company business.
- Effective written and verbal communication etiquette between individuals, area teams, refinery and customers.
- Work effectively with others to successfully complete process activities and objectives.
Education & Experience
- Matric certificate with a pass in ‘‘pure’’ Mathematics & Physical Science
- To produce certified copies of ID and matric Certificates upon applying
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Basic refinery processes.
- An interest in operations type activities
- Working safely in a hazardous environment.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
- Work indoor and outdoor in all weather conditions.
- Require fitness and strength to climb up ladders, staircase and platform through various operating equipment from different levels and areas.
- Responding to and handling emergencies