Old Mutual Vacancies Sales Agents Positions. Old Mutual is looking for sales agents in various areas. Read further below and apply for Old Mutual Vacancies Sales Agents Positions.
Careers at Old Mutual
The incumbent will be responsible for building and maintaining their own client base, marketing and selling the Old Mutual product and contributing to the financial wellbeing of the community.
Establish sound working relationships and maximises opportunities with prospective clients
Uses appropriate interpersonal and communication techniques to gain client acceptance
Works in specific allocated markets
Works with a specific product
Matriculation Certificate (Matric)
About Old Mutual
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
How to Apply for Old Mutual Vacancies Sales Agents Positions
You may also apply for Claims Contact Centre Agents positions
Job DescriptionTo provide quality claim registration services while providing excellent customer service to brokers and clients
To Provide Quality Claims Registration Services
- Take inbound calls in accordance with predetermined compliance and customer service processes and procedures ensuring effective and efficient claims registration service
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Old Mutual Insure (OMI) product offerings, client history, and other claims related information material to the claim at hand.
- Actively listen and capture claims details to and advising client of any additional documents or information that may still be required if not provided upfront.
- Show tolerance and patience in understanding customer’s emotional state and turning any negative situation into positive.
- Deal with all customers in a professional manner in strict accordance with OMI culture, products and quality standards.
Quality Service Delivery
- Provide customer services in line with quality and performance standards
- Build positive customer relations and solve or escalate customer queries and complaints
- Gather feedback on any customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction and report to the relevant team leader or OMI manager
- Proactively suggest improvements in customer service and relations where applicable.
- Contribute to a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, propose innovations and support peers in providing exceptional client service.