Old Mutual Jobs Contact Centre Agents. If you are looking for a Job at Old Mutual, this is your chance now.
To provide quality claim registration services while providing excellent customer service to brokers and clients
To Provide Quality Claims Registration Services
- Take inbound calls in accordance with predetermined compliance and customer service processes and procedures ensuring effective and efficient claims registration service
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Old Mutual Insure (OMI) product offerings, client history, and other claims related information material to the claim at hand.
- Actively listen and capture claims details to and advising client of any additional documents or information that may still be required if not provided upfront.
- Show tolerance and patience in understanding customer’s emotional state and turning any negative situation into positive.
- Deal with all customers in a professional manner in strict accordance with OMI culture, products and quality standards.
Quality Service Delivery
- Provide customer services in line with quality and performance standards
- Build positive customer relations and solve or escalate customer queries and complaints
- Gather feedback on any customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction and report to the relevant team leader or OMI manager
- Proactively suggest improvements in customer service and relations where applicable.
- Contribute to a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, propose innovations and support peers in providing exceptional client service.
Continuous Improvement to ensure Good Quality
- Adhere to agreed processes in order to deliver targeted operational results.
- Continuously strive to enhance and improve the Human Resources processes.
- Represent and market this process internally to peers and clients.
- Identify and report on Human Resource process issues
Cost Control and Governance Adherence
- Proactively ensure use of time, of resources, materials or equipment is in line with OMI policies and procedures
- Comply with corporate governance policies and procedures and standards
- Operate within agreed mandates.
Quality People Practices
- Align own behaviour with the organisation culture and values.
- Share and transfer product, process and systems knowledge to colleagues.
- Collaborate and work with the assigned team to deliver required service levels.
- Actively participate in the assigned team to ensure functional balanced scorecard objectives are achieved.
- Ensure achievement of own performance objectives.
- Actively share information with other team members regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas.
- Actively participate in own professional development and career path.
Job Requirements / Experience
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Commercial or Business Degree will be advantageous
- Must have at least 2 years Short Term Experience
- Must have Call Centre experience
Communication Skills, computer skills, Customer Service, Inbound Calls, IVR, • Excellent command of the English language, both in communication ability and in drafting skills.
Advanced Certificate in Short Term Insurance: Finance And Banking
Closing Date30 June 2021