Closing Date: 18 January 2016
Eskom invites applications for Occupational Certificate (Old Learnerships or Apprenticeships) at Tutuka Power Station in Standerton, Mpumalanga. There are 20 positions available.If you would like to be part of a challenging, professional and influential environment where individual efforts and skills are respected and rewarded, and at the same time be a pioneer of South Africa’s sustainable future by working in a profession that supplies energy at a pivotal time in our country, then these opportunities are for you.
Grade 12/N3 with Maths, Science/Engineering Science and English (Electrical, Mechanical & Control & Instrumentation (C&I))
Skills and Competencies
• Computer literacy
• Problem solving skills
• Planning and organising skills
• Ability to apply Maths and Science knowledge
• Technical, electrical equipment and energy conversion process understanding
• Self-motivation, analytical, cognitive thinking and good communication skills
• Control & Instrumentation (C&I)
How to Apply?
Kindly click HERE to apply online OR Alternatively CV’s will be collected at the following points:
Eskom Real Estate – Eskom housing at Flora Park Standerton
Eskom Tutuka – Security gates
Lekwa Municipality – Standerton / Morgenzon
No faxes will be accepted.