Closing Date: 09 September 2016
Murray & Roberts Cementation invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Mining Intern (2 year programme), who requires experiential training to achieve a blasting certificate. This opportunity is based in Gauteng, starting October 2016.
Murray & Roberts is a leading a construction, engineering and mining contractor
The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
• Mining Engineering Degree, obtained at a recognised tertiary institution
• Attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Confident and well-organized
• Computer literate in MS Office packages
• Good communication skills in English
• Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
The successful candidate must be able to meet the following internal Company requirements:
• Medical Fitness (including Heat Tolerance Testing)
• Security Screening
• Psychological Assessment – Leadership ability
• Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA) candidates.
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online