Get a head-start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies.
Who can apply?
South African citizens currently studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African university in any field of study especially:
• BS Engineering: Electrical, Mechanical and Industrial (ND/Degree)
• Computer engineering/Information Technology
• BComm & BCompt: Accounting, Economics and General
• Supply chain/procurement (ND/Degree)
• Bachelor of Social Science: HRM, Psychology and Industrial Psychology
What is the selection criteria?
• Grade 12 results with a minimum of 70% average in English, Pure Mathematics and HG Physical Science or Accounting
• Maintenance of 65% minimum average in each academic year completed at tertiary level.
How to apply?
Click HERE to apply online
For any enquiries contact Andiswa Daphney Ntshinka at Email: email@example.com
Closing date is 30 November 2016.