Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa.
Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Engineering: Mechanical and Industrial
- Marketing and Sales
- Human Resources Management
- Bachelor Commerce Finance / Financial Management
- Corporate Communications related
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary results
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”
Other Important information
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 15 February 2019 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Please note the email address provided is for query purposes only, no emailed applications will be accepted.
What are the criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage
How To Apply
Closing Date: 07 January 2019