The programme offers the opportunity to recently qualified Graduates to gain exposure in their field of study as well as gain a broader understanding of the business. During the year the Graduate will attend a structured learning program focused on the development of Leadership and Management capabilities as well as Presentation Skills, Interpersonal Skills and many other exiting learning opportunities.
McCain Foods, the household name in quality, tasty frozen food, wants to see you grow, grow, grow!
We were once small too – founded in Canada in 1957 – but we always knew we had the potential to grow. And this experience means we can spot a person that will grow tall in his/her career.
If you’re an enthusiastic graduate in any of the following fields, and you want to go from sprout to fully grown, then you are the perfect match:
• FOOD SCIENCE: Consumer/Food Science degree
• MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING: Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY: Diploma in Packaging Technology
• AGRICULTURE Degree in Agriculture
• COMMERCIAL: A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Marketing
• SUPPLY CHAIN GRADUATE: A BCom Logistics or Supply Chain degree
How to apply?
Click HERE to apply online
Closing Date: 15 October 2016