Department: Communications and Brand Management
Division:Brand Management Division
Salary:R298 116 – R408 972 per annum (plus benefits)
- B Degree or equivalent
- Above average commend of English language
- Marketing training
- A valid driver’s license
- Computer literacy
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Minimum 3 years in marketing field
- Coordinate sectional projects and activities to ensure that internal and external deadlines are met
- Coordinate interaction between the Metro and prospects to assist in attracting investment
- Drive departmental (cluster) projects to ensure timeous delivery of solutions
- Serve as a conduit between the section and vital partners to ensure continuity
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-7427/6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.