Position:Manager: Health Promotions and Outreach Programmes
Department: Health and Social Development
Division:Primary Health Care
Salary:R 384 816 – R 499 512 per annum (plus benefits)
- Degree in Nursing or relevant Health Science Degree or equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification
- Degree in Nursing / Health Service Management / Administration
- Computer literacy
- Driver’s license
- Registration with South African Nursing Council or Health Professions Council South Africa
- 5 years’ experience in health service management
- Strategically plan, manage, lead and control the Metro wide health promotion programme (including events and campaigns), mobile outreach health services and ward-based primary health care programmes for the division
- Plan, organize, lead and control the effective Metro wide implementation of the health promotion, mobile outreach programme and ward-based primary health care programmes
- Perform programme specific operational processes
- Ensure good governance, management of risks and adherence to legislation, policies and standards
- Control municipal resources and manage capital and operational budget allocated to programmes while ensuring compliance with the MFMA, Act 56 of 2003 and supply chain management and asset management processes
- Establish and strengthen community participation in the health promotion, mobile outreach programme and ward-based primary health care
- Develop capacity for staff and community involved in health promotion and outreach programmes
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7427
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.