Position:Manager: Key Accounts
Salary:R 384 816 – R 499 512 per annum (plus benefits)
- Degree in Finance or equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification
- MFMA Certification
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Conduct financial analysis in order to support investment decisions
- Monitor the financial allocation of municipal funds towards achievement of the strategic intent of the organisation
- Ensure business continuity from the context of finance practices and processes
- Manage and monitor all financial and accounting requirements as per legislation
- Manage government, large business and parastatals accounts
- Review items prepared by regions and make recommendations before submission to Council
- Coordinate financial month-end and year-end procedures with regions
- Identify statistical discrepancies and investigate reasons
- Manage compilation and submission of monthly statistical reports to Council (income / debtors / staff / Councillors / ward reports)
- Ensure the effective administration of municipal billing system
- Manage the municipality’s Key Accounts portfolio
- Assist with development, determination and implementation tariff structures and policy
- Monitor the implementation and interpretation of approved tariff structure
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7427
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.