We are looking for a highly skilled individual who has proven maintenance experience and has good mechanical engineering skills.
This position is a 12 months Maintenance Technician Learnership. Learners will be based in a Production environment.
They need to have an understanding of Electrical engineering and IT.
Main Activities / Task
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and servicing of all operations equipment;
- Ensuring operations on-line targets are met by proactively performing maintenance and checks on the machines to ensure the machine are running effective for production;
- Respond to calls from the production team and be on standby when required;
- Conduct health and safety checks on machines;
- Execute project given to you;
- Assist with the training of machine operators;
- Other activities deemed necessary to ensure the functionality of the machines;
- S2, NTC4 or applicable trade test qualification or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work on small to medium machines
- Effective mechanical skills
- Analytical thinking;
- Problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good computer skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Basic administration skills.
HOW TO APPLY
- Dedicated and punctual;
- Learns quickly;
- Must be able to work autonomously;
- Must be able to work in a highly pressurized environment.
- Shift and standby work required. Must have own transport as work hours may be adjusted at short notice
Please send your cv, three reference, transcripts or qualification to email@example.com.
Opportunity Closing Date
Monday, 31 May, 2021 – 12:00