Department: Roads and Stormwater
Salary:R92 772 – R120 432 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 9
- Communication skills
- Relevant experience
- Organize loading/offloading of material and equipment as well as safe storage thereof by General Worker required for the execution of daily task issued
- Safeguard site
- Issue instructions and supervision of General Worker
- Ensure quality of work executed
- Motivate team members
- Record daily tasks on job cards
- Organize and supervise site clearing
- Operate road marking equipment and hand tools
- Assist with setting out of road marking i.t.o. SARTSM specifications
- Prepare, erect and replace road traffic signs
- Supervision of cleaning of equipment
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.