Position:Legal Advisor (Research, By-law Drafting, Policy Development, and Supply Chain Management Support))
Department: Corporate Legal
Division:Research, Policy Development, By-law Drafting & SCM Support
Salary:R 333 780 – R 433 248 per annum (plus benefits)
- B Proc / LLB or equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Ensure the required legal compliance of all business unit practices
- Plan, implement and execute legal advisory services
- Provide Supply Chain Management support
- Draft and vet by-laws
- Conduct research in law and interpret existing by-laws
- Draft and vet Policies
- Identify, diagnose and recommend improvements and provide specialist support and advice where required in area of expertise
- Monitor external information and ensure sufficient knowledge of related acts, regulations and regulatory frameworks and implement accordingly
- Provide professional advice to Council on a variety of subjects
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7427
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.