Closing Date: 20 March 2016
This learnership is a 12 month programme which will allocate successful candidates to the Risk areas of the bank, where they will be spending time applying their learning when they are not formally or informally engaged in training activities.
Learnership Provinces: Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Western Cape
Successful candidates will be required to sign a 12 month fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract.
They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R 10,000.00 per month for the duration of the learnership.
Upon successful completion candidates will obtain a recognized National Certificate in Banking: Credit and Risk Assessment.
• Be between the ages of 18-30
• Be able to speak, read and write English
• Have completed Matric
• Have completed any 3-year Financial Qualification
• Be computer literate
• Not be permanently employed
• Not be studying at any other institution
• Not be registered on any other learnership
• Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
The following checks will be conducted:
• Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks
• Credit and criminal record checks
• Reference checks with previous employers
• Verification of educational qualifications; and
• Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by 22nd April 2016, consider the application as unsuccessful.
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online