DISCOVERY IS OFFERING THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME FOR SOUTH AFRICA’S BRIGHTEST YOUNG PEOPLE TO JOIN THEIR 2016 LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME.
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 500 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).This learnerships core focus will be on the administration of individual and group insurance and investments underwriting.
• Short Term Insurance
• Wealth Management
• Contact Centre Consultant
• Nursery School Class Assistant
• Be South African Citizens;
• Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths, English & 2nd language (Minimum D Symbol in Maths or Maths Lit (60% and above), 2nd language and Symbol D in English);
• Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
• Not have completed any previous Learnership.
• Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
• Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
• Be interested in IT or client services environment;
• Possess basic computer skills; esp. Excel & MS Outlook
• Express a keen interest in administration, call centre and customer service
• Communication – communicates clearly and professionally to clients
• Resilience & drive – pursues goals despite obstacles
• Interpersonal skills – relates well to diverse people
• Detail orientation – accurately captures or communicates information
• Desire and potential to learn
• Self motivated
• Numerical and financial orientation
• Analytical orientation
• Basic computer skills
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online