Closing Date: 23 July 2015
South African Breweries is offering an in-service training opportunity at Polokwane Production in the Limpopo Province. The in service training is an opportunity for students who are required to undergo experiential training as part of their curriculum.
Selections are based on:
• Academic performance
• Academic level
• Field of study
• This opportunity is available to students studying towards qualifications in:
• Chemical Engineering
• Analytical Chemistry
• Good problem solving skills.
• Proven passion for the business.
• Technical aptitude.
• High energy levels with love for challenge.
• Potential to fill Brewing or Laboratory roles in future
Duties and Responsibilities
• Enhance and develop your skills by completing tertiary requirements.
• Develop skills as part of the Brewing Team.
• Contribute to continued improvement in Polokwane Brewery.
• Contribute to continued Quality Improvement Initiatives
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply