Closing Date: 28 August 2015
BankSETA invites applications for Management Develoment Kuyasa Learnerships. This Learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as a an NQF5 Certificate in Management Development relevant to the Banking sector. A monthly allowance of R4 250 will be paid to the successful applicants. There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership.
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
• A completed 3 year Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Risk Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Financial Accounting, Financial Management or Law
• A minimum pass rate of 50% is required in the relevant tertiary qualification
• Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
• Present a professional image
• Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
• Under the age of 35 as at 1 February 2016
• Currently unemployed
• Currently not participating in a learnership
• Not involved in any other studies from 1 Jan 2016 to 31 Dec 2016
• Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
• Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
• Effective communication in written and verbal English
How to Apply?
Apply online HERE
Visit www.kelly.co.za or www.bankseta.org.za to download the application form
Dial 087 354 5569 and request that a form be fax or emailed to you
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that a form be emailed to you.
Fax, E-mail or hand deliver all application forms to Kelly on or before 28 August 2013.
Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of November 2015 should assume that their applcation was unsuccessful
Employment equity targets will apply.
The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training and will be responsible for their own transport costs.
GO HERE to view post