You will be required to submit and upload all the documents listed below. Please ensure you have these available before beginning the application:
- Copy of ID (front and back if ID card)
- Matric certificate
- Academic transcripts (all studies to date including mid-year results)
- Headshot of yourself
- Work permit (where relevant)
We consider students from Second year to Honours studying towards the
following bachelor degrees:
|Information Technology Grad / Intern
· Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science,
· Business Computing or Computer Engineering,
· Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatics or Information Systems
· Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Information Systems/ Computer Science
· Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Data Science
· All equivalent IT and Engineering degrees
|CA Grad / Intern
· Students who are in their final year of their undergraduate degree at a relevant SAICA accredited university.
· Students who have passed pure Maths at matric level
· Full time students.
· Students of the Thuthuka Bursary Fund are not eligible to apply.
· Students who are currently serving articles are not eligible to apply.
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg