Closing Date: 31 January 2016
Exciting opportunities exist for suitably qualified graduates to gain professional experience by joining Airports Company South Africa Internship Programme.
If you have a passion for aviation and want to combine it with your career choice, then Airports Company South Africa offers a wide range of career opportunities. These opportunities will be based at O.R.Tambo Airports International Airport.
The Internship Programme is designed for motivated and driven individuals. The highly pressurized environment will require individuals with strong learning potential and the ability to work within a team. This programme calls for individuals with exceptional integrity and strong work ethics and values.
Interns with a degree in the following qualifications:
• Architecture, Quantity Surveyor, Project Management, Building Science, Construction Management, Civil Engineering
• Human Resources Management/ Industrial Psychology.
• Supply and Logistic Management / Procurement.
• Mechanical Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
• Must have passed well in University
• Note that Airports Company South Africa will not be liable for accommodation of Interns and any their related cost.
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply