Closing Date: 25 March 2016 at 16:30
The Road Traffic Infringment Agency (RTIA) invite s applications from unemployed graduates for an Internship Programme.
- Post: Internship
- Ref: I/RTIA/2016
- Stipend: R 5000,00 per month
- Centre: Midrand
The opportunity is available for graduates who holds the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or National Diploma in Road Traffic Management;
- Bachelors Degree or National Diploma in Transport Management;
- Bachelors Degree or National Diploma in Policing ;and
- Bachelors Degree or National Diploma in Law or Paralegal studies and or Legal assistance.
Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you have not received any response from us within three months, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
How To Apply
To apply please submit a letter of application, recent curriculum vitae as well as certified copies of qua lifications, identity document. Applications must be addressed to: The Human Resources Office, RTIA, PO Box 6341, Halfway House, 1685 or hand delivered to Waterfall Edge B, Howick Close, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand or apply via e – mail facility at Internship@rtia.co.za
Enquires: Ms Lesedi Mampa Tel: 087 285 0500