PwC has Internal Audit Learnership opportunities in Bloemfontein. Learnerships available for 2016 to students who are currently studying BTech Information Systems or BTech Internal Auditing. Students must maintain consistent passes in all subjects as evidenced by a copy of an academic transcript which is to accompany this application.
PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders.
• Must be studying at a recognised institution of higher learning.
• Required to maintain a consistently good academic record.
• Must be in a position to be appointed to PwC Bloemfontein upon completion of their studies for three years
• Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
• Must have participated in sport and/or extramural activities at school and/or university.
• Must be driven and have a sense of initiative.
• Must have leadership qualities.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be deadline driven.
• Must pay attention to detail.
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online