Closing Date: 03 July 2015
South African Breweries is looking for Inservice Trainees in Chamdor Depot to complete an IST programme, a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The off-the- job component of P1 & 2 covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
• Minimum S4 qualification in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Analytical Chemistry or Bio Tech qualify through the students HET institution in order to be eligible for the P1 & P2 programmes.
• Working experience would be an added advantage.
• All applications are subjected to a FoodBev SETA approval.
• Self motivated
• Attention to detail
• Ability to interact well in teams
• Ability to work effectively in teams
Further characteristics of this IST programme:
This IST leads to a national qualification registered on the National Qualification Framework at NQF5 level. The qualification is based on SAQA registered unit standards coupled with HET institutions where students have obtained an S4 qualification. Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply