Closing Date: 06 September 2015
A dynamic opportunity has arisen for an Industrial Engineering Graduate to follow a technical path within the organization and train directly under the Engineering Executive for Snackworks. This position will travel between the Snackworks factories in Isando JHB and Durban Natal.
Snackworks is subsidiary of AVI, which is is home to many of South Africa’s leading and best-loved brands including Five Roses, Frisco, Ellis Brown, Bakers, Pyotts, Willards and I&J to name a few.
Practical Experience will include a two year program exposing you to various technical environments where you will learn how to manage the technical aspects of a factory while shadowing the Engineering Executive nationally. You will get involved in maintenance of equipment; looking after preventing breakdowns and managing several strategic projects and new technical designs.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Snackworks Business will expose you to the following:
• Plant upgrades
• Mechanisation and automation
• New product lines
• Delivery of product innovation and efficiency
• Technically advanced machinery and equipment
• Highly hands-on and willing to get your “hands dirty”
• Resilient, flexible and open to change
• Ability to analyse and solve problems
• Final year of Industrial Engineering with good interim results (will also consider 1 year post-qualifying
• Desire to become a specialist in a technical environment
• Strong technical ability
• Strong Excel, CAD and MS Projects experience
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply