Location: South Africa,N/A, South Africa
Closing Date: 15 September 2015
Basic Salary R32,000 – 35,000 (depend on experience)
If you are an experienced Diesel mechanic, HGV Mechanic or Construction Plant Fitter and you are interested in this job please apply ASAP !
MAIN Daily DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES for the Diesel Mechanic :
• Onsite diagnostics & maintenance of heavy plant and equipment
• Electrical & hydraulic maintenance
• Excellent experience on plant, trucks and yard machines
• Schematics is essential
• Commissioning of equipment/preparation for use
• Demonstrations/training to customers of machinery nationwide
• Preparation of wear and tear reports for machinery
• Completing reports as required to include the use of parts etc.
• At all times ensuring parts are accounted for
• Any other add-on duties that may be required
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED for Construction Plant Fitter:
• Be a fully qualified HGV Mechanic or Construction Plant Fitter or Heavy duty Mechanic with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in all areas including electrical and hydraulics.
• Proven experience on maintenance on heavey plany, milling or crushing equipment and application a distinct advantage.
• Have a full clean driving license is essential.
• The ability to work on own initiative and as part of an enlarged team is essential
• Attention to detail is essential
How to Apply?
Interested candidate please fax your complete resume, CV qualifications and ID to: 086 5563 236
If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.