Sedibeng Brewery is looking for an exceptionally talented and ambitious recent graduate, to enter into an internship programme for a period of 18 months. The trainee will be exposed to the full breadth and variety of our Human Resource (HR) function.The internship programme is based On–The–Job Training for individuals with a degree who wish to develop hands-on work experience.
Sedibeng Brewery brews and bottles a range of premium beers – including Amstel, Heineken and Windhoek Lager – for the local market.
The programme is divided into the following areas of focus:
• Human Resources Development
• HR Business Partnering
• B.A / Bcom Industrial Psychology / Human Resource Management Relevant B.A / Bcom Honours or Masters
• Planning and organising skills.
• Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Committed team player with sound interpersonal skills.
• Above average proficiency in MS Office Programs
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online