United National Breweries has an HR Administrator Internship.The intern will provide administrative HR support to the HR Team.
Reports: Brewery head and Senior HR Manager H/O
Required Qualification and Experience:
• Matric (Grade 12) plus
• Diploma/Degree in HR / Industrial Psychology / Social Sciences
• HR Partnering:
• HR and adhoc projects.
• Recruitment & Selection
• Employee & Industrial Relations
• HR Administration & Reporting
• Good written and oral communication
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Time management
• Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule, and produce accurate results.
• Work independently, exercising effective judgment and initiative.
• Systematic, hands-on and innovative approaches to all facets of his/her work.
• Be goal orientated, stable, show integrity and be able to make decisions under pressure.
• Must have a pro-active problem solving approach and initiate corrective action to eliminate deviations.
• Be familiar with relevant labour legislation: Basic conditions of employment act, Labour relations act, Employment equity legislation & Employment service act.