Department: Human Settlement
Division:Property and Institutional Support
Salary:R200 304 – R259 992 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Diploma in Administration/Office Management/Property Management
- Computer literacy in Excel
- Relevant experience
- Degree in Public Administration
- Basic training in property management
- Basic training in town planning principles and legislation
- Perform office administration duties
- Facilitate real estate’s issues in order effect the transfer of property from the deceased
- Coordinate and monitor land invasion to discourage illegal land invasions
- Implementation of National programmes to exercise choices in terms of affordability in housing
- Facilitate landlord and tenant related issues
- Implement operational governance and risk management processes in the context of organisational policy
- Implement the budget within the customer care centre.
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.