Location: sasolburg,Free State, South Africa
Closing Date: 19 October 2015
Basic Salary: R18000 – R26000 p/m (D.O.E)
We currently have a vacancy for a Front Desk Receptionist fo a four star Boutique Hotel in Free State. This is a busy desk so experience in a similar role is essential.
The Team is exciting, extremely dynamic, and always working at developing a continuously growing business and a vibrant Hotel.
* Checking guests in / out
* Carry out front office administration including answering telephones, emails
* Answer queries from residents, prospective residents and conference guests
* To liaise with other departments e.g. to book dinner
* Ensuring all reservations are crossed checked with correspondence
* Being familiar with various internet hotel booking sites in operation
* Ensuring all guests needs are communicated to the Front Office Team and other hotel team members as necessary
* A minimum of 1-2 years in a Hotel Reception environment
* Experience with Opera or Fidelio Front Office System is essential
* A friendly positive can-do-attitude
* Must be fluent in English both written and oral
* Must have an excellent telephone manner
* Be committed to delivering exceptional service
* Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
* Must be professional, well presented and reliable
* Excellent interpersonal skills required
– Meals on duty
– Social Events
– Further career development
***Please note this is a Fulltime -Permanet position, and, you must be flexible to work a variable roster Monday – Sunday up to 40 hours per week***
How to Apply?
If you wish to join a progressive expanding company please forward your CV & cover letter, along with references to fax:086 560 1254
We value and thank you for your enquiry. We are committed to an honest appraisal, therefore if we have not contacted you within 7 days of your application we have determined that your experience and skills do not match the very specific criteria required.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in South Africa full time.