Position: HIV/AIDS Coordinator
Department: Health and Social Development
Division:Primary Health Care
Salary:R263 328 – R341 796 per annum (plus benefits)
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in Nursing/Health/Social Science or equivalent NQF level 6
- HIV related course
- Diploma in Nursing Administration
- Computer literacy
- Driver’s license
- Registration with relevant professional body if applicable
- Relevant experience
- Ensure the availability and implementation of latest policies and guidelines within ward-based structures
- Coordinate and implement the multi-sectoral HIV AND AIDS programme within a sub – district and ward based activities
- Coordinate activities to ensure good governance and risks management as guided by legislation and policies
- Coordinate assets/resources and assist with the execution of the capital and operational budget allocated to the responsible programme
- Liaise and coordinate civil society sectors, stakeholders participation in the HIV/AIDS response
- Consult and support staff and communities on integrated development plan processes
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.