Closing Date: 31 August 2016
BMW South Africa is looking for Talented individuals to jump start their career with the BMW Group Graduate Programme where you will obtain business experience over 12 – 24 months!
BMW South Africa offers graduates with an Engineering, Information Technology, Finance and Business Management degree the opportunity to be part of our 24 months graduate development programme.
The programme is designed for Graduates who want to experience something extraordinary, who brings team spirit and initiative combined with the will to continuously learn. The programme consists of a comprehensive work readiness programme, experiential learning and a six months’ workplace rotation based on a uniquely customised individual development plan.
Each Graduate will also be assigned a personal mentor and coach to as a guide throughout the programme as well as access to experienced professionals through structured dialogue and feedback sessions.
• A Bachelor of Business Science/Honours Degree in Business Management/BBA Degree focusing on Management
• At least 6-12 months professional work experience
• An Academic Average of 70% is a must
• Golden Key Society Membership is an added advantage
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are not negotiable.