NPC, member of Intercement is offering opportunities to bright young talent for their prestigious 2017 Graduate Programme. As one of the larger Cement companies in the world, Intercement is looking for Graduate who aspire to become future leader within the company. The objectives of the programme are to give the graduates practical experience, which will include, but not limited to international exposure to other Intercement operations and to the Head Office in Brazil. Intercement believes in diversity, and building sustainable partnerships with all its stakeholders. Graduates will be based at the Intercement office in Durban.
Successful candidates will be placed on a fixed-term employment contract. The graduate programme will be customised per functional area to ensure that candidates are equipped with the skills necessary to become productive and effective employees. Incumbents will be required to complete an 18 month Intercement Development Programme, as well as achieving agreed to functional objectives, under the supervision of mentors.
• Industrial and Commercial Engineering
• Supply Chain
• Completed or completing the following qualification (completion 2016):
• BCom Human Resources/ BCom Finance/ Accounting
• BCom Supply Chain/ BCom Economics/ BCom Marketing/ BCom Business Management
• Excellent academic record.
• BEng/ BSc (Civil)/ BEng/BSc (Chemical)
• BEng/BSc (Electrical and Electronic)/
• BEng/BSc (Industrial)
• BEng/BSc (Mechanical)
• Computer literate (MS Office package).
• Willingness to travel locally and internationally.
• Must be prepared to be transferred/ relocated within the Intercement group, within or outside borders of South Africa.
• Excellent analytical and technical potential.
• Innovative mind-set
• Self-starter and results drive
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply