Closing Date: 31 August 2015
On the Diageo Pan Africa Graduate programme their ‘real job’ philosophy ensures you will benefit from authentic experiences designed to accelerate your career development. You will build your expertise and knowledge by completing three 12-month rotations within your chosen discipline and there will be opportunities to spend one of these rotations in a different African market.
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of international brands across spirits, wine and beer. Some of the brands include Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, J&B, Captain Morgan, Amstel, Heineken, Windhoek, and many more.
Support and Development
The three-year programme includes both functional training and leadership development. Functional training helps you gain the skills, knowledge and experience that will form the foundation of your career with Diageo. Meanwhile, we help you build your leadership expertise so you can encourage thinking, stimulate people and drive change.
There will be opportunities for you to explore other avenues for development at regular reviews with your line manager. In addition, there are ‘connect and development’ events each year, which will help you raise your profile in the company and learn from some of our most experienced leaders.
• Commercial and Marketing Graduates – You should have, or be expected to gain, an upper second-class degree and although your degree discipline is not significant, you will need to have a real interest in sales and marketing and being genuinely excited about the opportunity to work in these fields.
• Finance Graduate – You should have, or be expected to gain, an upper second-class degree in finance or a related subject, such as accounting, economics or business.
• Supply Graduate – You should have, or be expected to gain, an upper second-class degree, in a supply-related field, such as chain management, food science, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, chemistry, chemical engineering or procurement and your academic record must be excellent.
• Passion, energy and finely tuned commercial awareness.
• The ability to build strong relationships, influence others and work well under pressure.
• Team player and a forward thinker, excited by innovation.
How to Apply?
Applications for the 2016 graduate intake close on 31 August 2015.
Any queries to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org