As South Africa’s leading financial services brand we understand the value of investing in people! That’s why we are always on the lookout for smart, motivated and switched-on individuals to join our dynamic, winning team. With limitless room to grow and improve your talents, we ensure that the brightest minds in the industry are rewarded, recognised and nurtured. So give your career the boost it needs and join South Africa’s best employer today – we are offering an 18-month, fixed term contract in a dynamic and highly stimulating financial services environment.
• Marketing & Communications
• Financial Management/ Accounting
• Internal Audit
• Strategic Project Management/ Operations
• Quantitative Analysis
• Information Technology
With limitless room to grow and improve your talents, we ensure that the brightest minds in the industry are rewarded, recognised and nurtured!
We focus on creating an enabling environment that offers the following aspects to our graduates:
• A great global company with a growing international footprint
• The opportunity to become a great leader with access to mentors and industry experts
• A great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values
• Access to a great career with a multitude of opportunities
• Great reward and recognition that is fair and competitive in the market
• Graduates also have the opportunity to be placed in Mutual & Federal which is part of the Old Mutual Group
As part of the Graduate Acceleration Programme, you will:
• Be placed directly into a role in a business unit on an 18 month programme
• Gain access to Industry experts as mentors and coaches
• Gain Access to the Old Mutual Learning & Development Centre of Excellence
• Gain access to national and international opportunities
• Get an opportunity to make a difference with the Old Mutual Foundation
In order to qualify for the Graduate Acceleration Programme, you must meet the following criteria:
• Completed or currently completing a relevant qualification at a recognised University.
• Must be a South African citizen under the age of 27
• Have achieved a minimum 60% average in your final year (across your major subjects)
• Be willing to relocate to Cape Town or Johannesburg if necessary
• For any questions and queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online (Select Pinelands in the location and search for opportunities)