- Grade 10 (NQF 2)
- Relevant experience
Department: Health and Social Development
Division:Primary Health Care
Salary:R85 320 – R93 816 per annum (plus benefits)
- Provide cleaning services in and outside the clinic
- Collect and dispose medical & general waste
- Protect clients from cross infection
- Load and offload medicines and other goods
- Act as a messenger
- Identify very ill patients in the waiting area
- Interpret different languages to patients, nurses and doctors and each other
- Serve tea to staff and visitors
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.