Department: Disaster and Emergency Management
Salary:Remuneration to total cost to Council salary (R161 442 – R189 988) of which (84 372 – R106 – 968) is basic salary
- Grade 10
- NQF level 1: General Education and Training
- Code B driver’s license
- Relevant experience
- Maintain fire station buildings and grounds
- Provide cleaning service function
- Prepare beverages for office staff and visitors
- Perform messenger and postal duties
- Adhere to governance and risk management in terms of legislation’s, policies and procedures
- Adhere to governance and financial processes in terms of legislations, policies and procedures
- Ensure the development of a customer service excellent culture and care for other person’s life and assets without favour or prejudice
- Continuous assessment of own performance, professional interaction and ethical dealings with stakeholder’s/clients and co-workers
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.