- Grade 12
- Relevant experience
Department: Corporate Legal
Salary:R87 372 – R103 140 per annum (plus benefits)
- Distribution of mail through the head office
- Collection of post from the post office head office to and from the offices of the Executive Mayor, Speaker, Chief Whip and various admin units
- Collecting and distributing documents to the lawyers for signature
- Franking of outgoing mail
- Collecting and distribute newspapers from the supplier
- Distributing and sorting of faxes
- Assisting with opening and closing of files
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.