Salary:R200 304 – R259 992 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Driver’s licence Code EC (with PrDP)
- Fleet management certificate
- Computer literacy
- Relevant experience
- Plan for short term activities regarding maintenance of vehicles, daily refuse removal schedules and services
- Organise for maintenance of transfer stations, mini disposal sites and removal of carcases
- Administer control over issuing consumables, productivity and attendance of staff
- Compile survey reports of volumes of refuse placed out daily/weekly on request
- Keep statistics with regard to consumables issued and other relevant operational issues
- Perform administrative functions at the depot and attend to customer service orientation by liaising with all stakeholders
- Contribute to Mayoral/MEC projects
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.