The Bank actively supports the recruitment and promotion of people with disabilities. We recommend that candidates are encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank if they need reasonable accommodation.
Apply for FNB Client Service Representatives positions closing 22 June 2021.
Make a promise, be deeply invested, value our differences, build trust, not territory. Be brave always do the right thing
be curious and you’ll have a simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple and effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and be part of a winning team. All appointments will be made in accordance with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan.
Provide an excellent service to customers, ensuring that they are served promptly, understanding their needs and processing their requests.
experience and qualifications
Grade 12 or relevant higher qualification.
1-2 years of related experience
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
- Maximise cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Check all transactions on a daily basis to ensure new business applications are closed within appropriate timelines.
- Track, control and influence sales and service activities with the specific aim to increase sales and service efficiencies
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales and service statistics.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How to apply