Closing date is 06 March 201
- Grade 12, Valid Driver’s License C1 (Code 10)
- Basic Ambulance Assistance (BAA)
- Registered with HPCSA
- Fire Fighter 1 will be an advantage
- Previous experience is not a prerequisite
Salary: R104 568/ R107 464/ R110 520/ R113 734/ R117 107 p.a (Plus: Contribubution to Medical Aid, Pension Fund, Group Life, and Housing Allowance)
Nkangala District Municipality is offering a Fire Fighter Learnerships opportunities based at Kwamhlanga Fire Station.
- Response to all emergency calls;
- Maintaining of vehicles and station equipment;
- Conduct daily inspection of vehicles and equipment;
- Attend to all scheduled training e.g. Fire Fighter 1 and 2 and Drill, cleaning of re vehicles and machine bay.
Candidates must be South African citizens or permanent residents. The successful candidate will undergo security and qualification vetting and enter into an employment contract / performance agreement. Disclosure of financial interests, as requested, must be submitted. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates.
Applicants should submit an application letter, detailed CV together with certified copies of qualifications and identity document, as well as the completed, prescribed application form, and send it to: The Municipal Manager, Mrs M M Skosana, PO Box 437, Middelburg, 1050, Mpumalanga. Hand delivered applications may be submitted to the Municipal offices at 2A Walter Sisulu Street, Middelburg, Mpumalanga, office B21.
Nkangala District Municipality reserves the right not to ll any of the posiions. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.