Remuneration: R100 000.00 per annum
Closing Date: 31 July 2015
Ratlou Local Municipality situated in the North West Province invites suitable candidate to apply for the a Financial Management Internship position.
The training programme is aimed to train candidate in practical Local Government Accounting with the view to qualify for a senior accounting position after training. Such appointment cannot be guaranteed. This is a contractual appointment and will be under a strict training program until completion of the project but not exceeding a period of two (02) years.
• A recognized BCom. Degree / Diploma with Accounting or Finance as a major subjects or equivalent qualification.
• Must be computer literate and have knowledge of Windows, Spreadsheet and knowledge of Pastel Evolution as well as Municipal Finance Management Act 56 of 2003
• Good communication skills.
• The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
• Assist with the compilation and implementation of National Treasury Budget Reform Program for Municipal Budget.
• Assist with statistical reports and electronic capturing of data in all sections of financial management.
• Assist in all areas of financial management within the department.
How to Apply?
Send a detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications and covering letter to: The Municipal Manager, Private Bag X209, Madibogo, 2772, and no facsimile will be accepted.
NB: Applicant not contacted for a personal interview within 30 days of the closing date should regard their application as unsuccessful. Canvassing for appointments will be disqualifying applicant.
GO HERE to view post