Salary:R98 340 – R127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Computer literacy
- Relevant experience
- Administer siding maintenance accounts
- Issue debtor’s information on clearance with regard to sundry rental agreements and siding maintenance accounts in order to recover all monies due to council
- Supply financial comments to Corporate and Legal through internal correspondence with regard to sundry rental contracts for recommendations to be made to Council regarding cancellation of agreements where necessary
- Administer annual and half – yearly rentals implement, capture, effect, maintain and administer new and current sundry rentals in accordance with agreements in order to recover instalments from debtors
- Maintain new and current siding maintenance accounts by revising the accounts on a monthly basis in order to ensure accuracy of outstanding balances
- Implement, effect, maintain and administer new and current sundries accounts by creating accounts in regard of damage to council’s fleet of vehicles in order to recover claims
- Perform general office duties, keep filing up to date and attend to public in order to maintain a smooth running work environment
- Perform any duties/task delegated by supervisor, drawing files and supplying information requested in order to investigate and resolve any problems or discrepancies that may occur
- Attend to internal and external auditors by supplying the information they need to perform designated duties/tasks in order to prevent fraud
- Filing and safe keeping of sundry rental lease agreement for references to queries and investigation of any discrepancies
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.