Department: Enterprise Programme Management Office
Division:Office of the HOD
Salary:R132 372 – R171 852 per annum (plus benefits)
- Secretarial Diploma
- NQF level 5 Higher Education and Training, Occupational Certificates
- Relevant experience
- Ensure effective and efficient execution of assigned tasks and thereby contribute towards the achievement of performance goals by the division
- Ensure promotion of good governance, compliance with applicable legislative and policy prescripts and effective and efficient management of risks by the department
- Contribute towards prudent financial management by the department
- Ensure promotion of people centred and efficient service delivery by the department in line with Batho Pele principles
- Ensure continuous improvement of performance and personal and team growth and development
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.