Department: Office of the Chief Operations Officer
Salary:R199 308 – R273 396 per annum (plus benefits)
- Secretarial (Cert Admin) or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Perform specific tasks / activities associated with the provision of a secretarial service in the Office of the Chief Operations Officer in order to ensure that an efficient / capable secretarial service is provided and specific instructions / guidelines are complied with
- Comply with all rules and regulations relating to governance and risk management in order to ensure high level of governance in the Office and ensure that governance best practices are maintained at all times by secretarial staff
- Ensure that there is compliance with MFMA in the area of operations in order to ensure that there is no incurring of irregular expenditure in the Office of the Chief Operations Officer and no audit finding and thus ensuring a clean governance
- Maintain correspondence / information and record keeping system and access record of discussions, instructions and correspondence in order to ensure records and related information are maintained and the details / correspondence supporting specific processes and decisions are accessible and made available to facilitate the execution of necessary actions
- Perform tasks associated with the provision of receptionist / telephonist services in order to ensure telephonic calls and enquiries are attended to promptly and professionally in accordance with customer relations management standards and best practice
- Ensure the effective, efficient functioning of the Office of the Chief Operations Officer in order to ensure that the Office is run in an efficient, effective and professional manner
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.