Position:Executive Manager: Environmental Health Programmes
Department: Health and Social Development
Salary:R489 504 – R 635 412 per annum (plus benefits)
- Project management or Administrator qualification or equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification
- Proven track record in project management
- 10 years’ experience in a similar environment
- National Diploma in Environmental Health / Public Health / B. degree in Environmental Health
- Registration with the HPCSA as an EHP
- Driver’s license
- Implement the designed mutually beneficial contract negotiations, relationships, management and administration of agreements
- Manage and monitor the availability of necessary project information for management tracking, status reporting and accurate administration
- Manage allocated projects according to set project management standards, methodology, processes and tools
- Prepare and deliver monthly and quarterly reports as per developed set standards and requirements, legislation and regulations
- Scan external environment to identify and take advantage of new knowledge of related acts, regulations and regulatory frameworks to improve results
- Ensure the integrity and effective administration of project management administrative processes
- Monitor and enforce effective financial control, corporate governance and financial compliance
- Plan, implement and monitor Metrowide specialist food safety programmes to improve food safety standards within EMM
- Develop environmental health management tools and vector control management tools to meet desired outcomes regarding these services
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7427
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.