Position:Examiner of Driver’s License & Vehicles
Salary:R188 964 – R245 268 per annum (plus benefits)
- Examiner of Driver’s License Diploma and Examiner of Vehicles Diploma
- Valid Code EC and A Driver’s License with PrDP
- Communication Skills
- Relevant Experience
- Test learner and driver license candidates
- Check particulars of applicants and ensure validity of all relevant documents
- Complete practical examination sheet and inform applicant of procedure to be followed
- Evaluate drivers of council vehicles and authorize learner and drivers licenses
- Act as substitute at HSCRC examination and execute lawful instructions delegated by superior
- Responsible for setup of yard test, K53 modules and drive vehicle over inspection pit
- Examine vehicles for roadworthy certificates as well as weighing of vehicles
- Verify engine/chassis numbers and ensure SAPS clearance.
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.