Closing Date: 10 September 2016
Eskom is offering 28 learnership opportunities at Krilel Power Station and various locations. Incumbents will be afforded both institutionalised and on- the-job training and will be given an opportunity to attain a trade test certificate.
The Learnerships are is offered in the following fields:
• Instrument Mechanician
• Mobile Plant Operator
The energy industry is transforming and Eskom is playing a leading role in the delivery of energy to millions of customers countrywide. Since companies are shaped by its people, we at Eskom are always looking for highly skilled professionals who want to make an impact.
• Grade 12/N3 with Physical Science and Mathematics
• Language include English as second language (50%)
Skills and Competencies
• Computer literacy
• Problem solving skills
• Planning and organising skills
• Ability to apply Maths and Science knowledge
• Technical, electrical equipment and energy conversion process understanding
• Self-motivation, analytical, cognitive thinking and good communication skills