Eskom is offering 37 Artisan Learnership opportunities at Krilel Power Station and Medupi Power Station, coal-fired power plant operated by Eskom in Mpumalanga and Limpop respectively.
Incumbents will be afforded both institutionalised and on- the-job training and will be given an opportunity to attain a trade test certificate.
Kriel Power Station is offering Learnerships in the following fields:
• Mechanical X11
• Riggers X6
• Instrument Mechanician X3
Medupi Power Station is offering Learnerships in the following fields:
• Electrical Heavy & Light Current
The energy industry is transforming and Eskom is playing a leading role in the delivery of energy to millions of customers countrywide. Since companies are shaped by its people, we at Eskom are always looking for highly skilled professionals who want to make an impact.
• Grade 12/N3 with Physical Science and Mathematics
• Language include English as second language (50%)
Skills and Competencies
• Computer literacy
• Problem solving skills
• Planning and organising skills
• Ability to apply Maths and Science knowledge
• Technical, electrical equipment and energy conversion process understanding
• Self-motivation, analytical, cognitive thinking and good communication skills
How To Apply?
Kriel – Apply online HERE (Deadline is 10 September 2016)
Medupi – Apply online HERE or drop your CV with certified copies of your qualifications and ID at Medupi Information Centre, Portion 30, Eskom Facilities, Corner Nelson Mandela drive and Chris Hani, Lephalale. Deadline is 10 August 2016